Salt Skill - Natural Himalayan Soaking Bath Salts Detox 32 OZ
- Mined from deep inside the pristine Himalayan Mountains
- One of the purest natural salt resources in the world
- Soak in a relaxing bath and enjoy the calming benefits
- 100% Natural Himalayan Salt, Frankincense, Lavender and Patchouli Essential Oils
How to do a Salt Bath:
Preparing for Salt Bath
- A) Take a Shower prior to soaking into Salt Water.
- B) Fill your tub with water:
The water should be at or just above body temperature. Himalayan salt baths are not meant to be taken in extremely hot water. If you have a thermometer, aim for about 97 degrees Fahrenheit (37 degrees Celsius)
- C) Add the salt while the tub is filling with water
- D) Allow the salts to dissolve
2- Soak Safely in Salt
Soak for about 20-30 minutes:
Soaking in a salt bath can be intense for your circulatory system and your muscles, so spend no more than 30 minutes in the tub.
3- Rest while you air dry.
The salt water is safe to leave on your skin, so no need to rinse yourself off or even wipe your whole body down with a towel. Use this drying time to rest for at least 30 minutes, since you will need some time to recover from the detox.
4- It is best to take this bath right before bed so that you will not be doing any more physical activity for the day.
Limit salt baths to 1-3 times per week.