KN95 Disposable PPE Face Masks 10-Pack
At REST, our goal was to provide the highest quality medical grade KN95 masks on the market today. We did this by procuring and importing consumer-friendly, personal healthcare products for everyday use. KN95 is an industry-standard and means that the mask provides the intended effectiveness of filtering 95 percent of particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 micrometers. Therefore, our mask can protect you well from PM10, PM2.5, and even smaller particles.
- Filter at least 95% of very small (0.3 micron) airborne particles.
- High filtering ability, extremely low resistance and easy to breathe.
- Are glue-free and odorless.
- Powerful filtration system which prevents dust, small particles, mist, and other pollutants from entering the respiratory tract.
- Soft and flexible nose bridge can be adjusted independently to the face.
- FDA Certified and CE Verified Manufacturer
- This sale is a FINAL SALE; no returns or refunds unless defective
- All our REST PPE goods are manufactured in our China facilities. These facilities are FDA certified and all items are individually packaged for safety and sanitary practices.
- The KN-95 Mask can protect you from pollen
- Our filter has an efficiency of above 95% at 0,3 μm particle size, whereas normal pollen particles are about 10 - 1000 μm in size
- Bacteria and Germs:
- KN-95 Masks can help reduce exposure to biological substances, such as bacteria and germs
- Please note however that wearing a mask can NOT eliminate the risk of infection as it depends on the proper fit of the wearer
- The KN-95 Mask is not designed for clinical environments, such as hospitals or dentist offices