Sale price Price $ 19.99 Regular price

REST antibacterial alcohol wipes are made of high-quality non-woven fabric and are effective at cutting down on the spread of germs in your classroom or home and office. Each non-woven fabric wipe is soaked in 75% alcohol solution that is effective at killing 99.9 percent of viruses and bacteria. Soft and skin-friendly while still providing a safe clean environment when used for outdoor areas, travel, food surfaces, school supplies, work areas, household cleaning, etc. The REST wipes have a package equipped with a flap design that is easy to use and easy to carry. With our "On the Go" antibacterial hand wipe travel packs, you and your family will always have the comfort knowing you will be protected from any potential bacterial threat. Be sure and take your travel pack singles along for the ride, dirt and bacteria do not stand a chance. The wipes are lightweight and easy to transport as well.

 Kills 99.9% common household bacteria in just seconds.

  • Eliminates Odors, fast and effective.
  • Wet Lock retains moisture in between uses.
  • No rinsing required after cleaning with wipe.
  • Sanitizes as it cleans food prep surface.
  • For disinfecting hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces
  • Helps prevent the risk of infection
  • Daily use at home, business trips, personal cleaning, and care.
  • For minor cuts, scrapes & burns
  • These wipes do not replace wipes used for medical procedures
  • Sheet Size: 4.3" x 7.9"
  • 50 Sheets Per Pack
  • This sale is a FINAL SALE, no returns or refunds unless defective
  • All our REST PPE goods are manufactured in our China facilities. These facilities are FDA certified and all items are individually packaged for safety and sanitary practices.  


Flammable. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, spark, electrical, fire or flame. Warnings: For external use only. Flammable- Keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical. Ask a doctor before use if you have. deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns. When using this product, do not get in eyes, do not apply over large areas. Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor. Stop use if your skin becomes irritated or notice a reaction to use of the wipes, and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Store below (95 degrees F) or (35 degrees C).