Hand Sanitizer 4 Gallon Pack FDA Approved
Super-Pharma Soft Hand Sanitizer:
- Gel-based formula contains 70% of alcohol
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and helps prevent diseases
- Washes away germs without the need to rinse hands
- Contains moisturizer to keep hands soft
- Each bottle contains 1 gallon (4 liters)
- Pack of 4 bottles has a total of 4 gallons (16 liters)
- Refills up to 48 small hand sanitizer bottles
- Made in a facility approved by the FDA
How to Use:
Apply enough of the product to the palm of your hand to wet your hands completely.
Rub your hands together, covering all surfaces, for up to 25 seconds or until they are dry.
Product comes in four-gallon containers which is equivalent to (540.8oz) or 16 total liters. They are made of 70% Ethyl Alcohol. The product should be stored between (59-86 F) and avoid freezing or excessive heat above (104 F).
Directions: Place enough product onto your hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry for best results.
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children and if swallowed, get medical attention or contact poison control center right away. Do not use ono children less than two months of age, or on open wounds.
- FDA Approved
- SDS Compliant