"7-Chakras" Balance Body Butters Kit
An essential Chakra wellness kit consisting of a body butter for each of the 7 Chakras. The ultimate tool for full spectrum balance and truly fostering holistic wellness for mind-body-spirit. Deeply nourish and moisturize your physical and energetic bodies with this Skin Super-Food full of powerful energy medicine.
With Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, and Coconut Oil, this body butter is rich in vitamins A, E, and Vitamin F, nutrients, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids. These ingredients are known for their anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, which are effective for soothing numerous skin conditions and speeding up the healing of wounds. For anti-aging, these ingredients reduce and prevent wrinkles, boost collagen production, and keep skin healthy and protected from the damaging effects of free radicals. Vitamin F is one of the most important and essential vitamins that the body needs that is found in all our wellness body butters.
Benefits of Vitamin F for Skin
“Dermatologists say it helps with everything from acne to dry skin.”
- Retains Moisture: Considered an omega-6 essential fatty acid, vitamin F becomes Ceramide- (lipids or natural fats found in the skin) when used on the skin, a hydrating ingredient that also protects the skin's barrier and retains moisture.
- Reduces Inflammation: Vitamin F can be exceptionally beneficial for those with inflammatory skin issues, such as dermatitis and psoriasis. Vitamin F helps reduce inflammation as well as regulate healthy cell function, and excessive water loss
- Combats Acne: Studies show that those who experience acne were able to reduce the pustule size by 25% in as little as one month by applying linoleic acid topically.
- Protects Skin from UV rays: One of the important benefits of Vitamin F is its ability to convert into compounds which exhibit inflammatory and immune properties that may alter the cellular response of our skin towards ultraviolet light. This means it can help minimize inflammation and boost recovery from environmental exposure which damage healthy skin cells and provide an added layer of systemic photo-protection, for those days you forget to apply sunscreen.
- Fights Psoriasis: Vitamin F is best for patients with highly sensitive skin and conditions such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, rosacea, and acne prone individuals.”
- Blocks Irritants: Vitamin F is also known as linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid used to make ceramides which help to build the outermost layer of the skin. "They provide the 'cement' to keep the cells together to block out irritants, infection UV light, pollutants and exhibit anti-inflammatory properties."
- Provides a Youthful Glow: In general, anyone looking for healthier and younger-looking complexion can benefit from frequent use of fatty acids like Vitamin F, in order to avoid dryness, rough texture, irritation, allergies, inflammation, and other signs of aging.
- Calms Compromised Skin: Vitamin F is "phenomenal" for those with chronic skin conditions "characterized by a compromised skin barrier function," as it calms inflammation and soothes troubled skin.
For more information on Vitamin K and its essential benefits click here
Combined with organic essential oils and 5 elements of energetic infusions, these body butters will help restore balance to your whole being, leading to optimal health and radiance.
1 Root Body Butter
1 Sacral Body Butter
1 Solar Plexus Body Butter
1 Heart Body Butter
1 Throat Body Butter
1 Third Eye Body Butter
1 Crown Body Butter
***CRYSTALS NOT INCLUDED