REST products come with our REST Assured 10 Year Warranty
Congratulations on the purchase of a REST Sleep Tech pillow. This Warranty provides you with detailed information on the warranty terms and conditions along with instructions for the correct use of the purchased pillow. For this reason, we invite you to carefully read the following product information. The preservation of the quality and efficiency of the pillow requires following a few simple rules of correct use and care, which you will find in this booklet.
All REST Sleep Tech pillows are covered by a 10 Year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship starting from the date of purchase. This 10 Year Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended following all REST Sleep Tech instructions and requirements. All claims under this Limited Warranty must be accompanied by the original receipt of purchase indicating date of purchase, name of the retailer and delivery of the pillow to the retailer.
REST Sleep Tech's sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to replace the pillow. The contact person for processing the warranty claim is the retailer where the product was purchased. The purchaser should bring the defective pillow to the retailer, who in its sole discretion shall determine whether to replace the pillow. The pillow may be replaced with a currently available model which may differ from the original. Replacement of the pillow or any of its components does not extend the duration of the original warranty.
The Limited Warranty provided for herein does not cover:
- changes in softness (which takes place over the years), which is natural and does not affect the characteristics of the pillow;
- products in an unsanitary condition, particularly due to bodily fluid stains;
- damage directly or indirectly caused by people, animals or things, due to the non-compliance with the instructions of REST Sleep Tech on the recommended use and maintenance of the pillow and cover;
- - Personal dissatisfaction with the features and characteristics noticeable at the time of purchase (e.g. the pillow is too soft/hard, retains/disperses too much heat, etc.);
- - deterioration due to normal wear and tear and deterioration caused by external agents such as fire, water, steam, sunbeams or similar;
- - the product as a remedy for any specific medical condition. REST Sleep Tech does not warrant against any complications resulting from the use or inability to use this product. We do not warrant individual comfort preferences, sheet fit or height issues.
Terms and conditions set forth in this Limited Warranty shall be the consumers sole and exclusive remedy should the product fail during the Limited Warranty period.
THE EXPRESSED WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREINABOVE ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL SUCH OTHER WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED BY REST SLEEP TECH. IN NO EVENT SHALL REST SLEEP TECH'S LIABILITY OF ANY KIND INCLUDE ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF REST SLEEP TECH SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH POTENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE.
MODELS AND SIZES OF THE PILLOWS COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
REST Bamboo Queen Pillow
REST Bamboo King Pillow
REST Eucalyptus King Pillow
REST Eucalyptus Queen Pillow
REST Aromatherapy Mint Pillow
REST Aromatherapy Lavender Pillow
REST Aromatherapy Unscented Pillow
REST Full Body Pillow
REST Travel Pillow
If you have questions regarding the REST Sleep Tech Pillow or any of the information provided herein, you may contact Customer Service Department.
Please retain this Limited Warranty and your original invoice.
Instructions for use.
Your new pillow has been produced with the highest quality materials and state- of-the-art technologies. In order to achieve high performance for the life span of the pillow and for proper pillow care it is sufficient to know and apply the following simple norms of use and care:
- the materials used may have their own specific odor, which will diminish in a short period of time. Leave the pillow out of its packaging in a dry, ventilated place for at least 12 hour before using it for the first time;
- - a slight depression or change in softness, due to morphological adaptation, shall be considered normal;
- do not use solvents or chemical substances on the fabric;
- do not use irons, blow dryers or other heat sources on the fabric when in place and/ or on the pillow itself;
- do not use steamers or steam sterilizers to hygienize the pillow. Such treatment would jeopardize the texture and lifetime of the pillow;
- do not remove the sewed protection cover. The warranty is void if that cover is deliberately opened;
- store horizontally in a dry place between 50°F and 104°F, with no weight on top;
- do not expose the pillow to sunbeams or external agents such as UV rays, fire, water or steam;
- extra covers besides the provided ones (sewed protection cover and zipped cover) could jeopardize the elasticity of the pillow and, as a consequence, the comfort provided;
- do not use candles on or around your bed;
- - do not remove the law tag label at the end of your pillow;
- - avoid contact with sharp objects or edges that could tear or cut the pillow.
- - we do recommend washing your pillow with cool water, and using a cool air dryer cycle prior to use for ultimate softness of cover as well as foam.
The REST Sleep Tech Warranty is valid only if the REST Sleep Tech pillow has been used in accordance with all of the foregoing and following instructions and recommendations:
- it has never been used as to cause harm, damage and/or deformation/alteration to the components of the product;
- only for the declared intended use. In particular, the pillow is conceived solely for supporting the head of people. It is not indicated for children under 3 years (36 months) of age and animals, nor for any other action than sleeping.
- - non-compliance with the recommended use and maintenance advice provided. - the product has not been altered or tampered with by an unauthorized person.
- - the pillow has sustained intentional or accidental damage.
The above-mentioned actions relieve REST Sleep Tech of any responsibility for any damage, direct or indirect, of any nature whatsoever, to people or things, as a result of improper use.
WARNING: Discard the plastic wrapping on your pillow as soon as possible; a child or pet can become entangled and suffocate. For security reasons do not smoke in bed and do not expose the pillow to excessive direct heat sources.